Re: [GENERAL] postgreSQL 6.3.2 and AIX

From: David Hartwig <daveh(at)insightdist(dot)com>
To: Memphisto <szoli(at)netvisor(dot)hu>
Subject: Re: [GENERAL] postgreSQL 6.3.2 and AIX
Date: 1998-11-09 18:37:33
Lists: pgsql-general

I have 4.1.4. My last compile was flawless other then a few tweaks necessary for
plpgsq. Your not that far yet.

>From what I can see apparent what your problem is.
mkldexport.sh is a script calls nm.
nm is a UNIX utility for extracting external symbols from executables and such.
It looks like nm is complaining that is cannot open the executable "postgres".

At this phase postgres should be located in src/backend. Is it there and readable?

"/usr/local/pgsql/bin".