Ready for admin guide and INSTALL

From: "Thomas G(dot) Lockhart" <lockhart(at)alumni(dot)caltech(dot)edu>
To: Bruce Momjian <maillist(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: Postgres Hackers List <hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Ready for admin guide and INSTALL
Date: 1998-10-30 15:14:11
Lists: pgsql-hackers
OK, I'm about ready to freeze the admin guide and installation info. I'd
like to put the TODO list into the release notes, along with a few
paragraphs highlighting feature improvements/changes which might affect
users.

Do you want to write something, or should I go ahead? Also, I'd like to
clean up/consolidate some of the entries in the TODO list; should I do
that and commit it or do it and just send it directly to you?

                    - Tom