Re: [HACKERS] Another bug in pg_operator.h

From: "Thomas G(dot) Lockhart" <lockhart(at)alumni(dot)caltech(dot)edu>
To: The Hermit Hacker <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>, tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us
Cc: Bruce Momjian <maillist(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>, pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Re: [HACKERS] Another bug in pg_operator.h
Date: 1998-10-29 05:26:07
Lists: pgsql-hackers

> Bruce, can you and Thomas go through Tom's patch with a fine
> toothed comb before its committed? this close to release (5days!)

I'm sure they are good things, and Tom Lane has been careful and
thoughtful about what he does in past patches (and sticks around to pick
up the pieces :). Does the regression test still behave in all other
respects Tom?

I'm a bit worried about keeping up with the docs schedule. So if I look
at these tables, and if my docs get behind, can you consider giving me a
couple of days to recover (only if I need it)? I'm out of town this
weekend too, which doesn't help...

- Tom