Re: [HACKERS] Last call?

From: "Thomas G(dot) Lockhart" <lockhart(at)alumni(dot)caltech(dot)edu>
To: Stan Brown <stanb(at)awod(dot)com>
Cc: Postgres Hackers List <hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [HACKERS] Last call?
Date: 1998-10-26 14:39:49
Lists: pgsql-hackers

> >_ FreeBSD 2.2.x-3.x
> >_ NetBSD 1.3
> >_ HPUX 9.x
> >_ HPUX 10.20

Hi Stan. I have a recent report of success on NetBSD-1.3.2/x86; don't
know which CPU or OS rev you are running and I still need reports for
NS32532, Sparc, and VAX variants. Also, the HPUX ones have one report
each (along with some patches to get the hp compiler to work with it;
these are now in the main tree).

I haven't gotten a report yet for FreeBSD (I'm guessing that I may see
one from Marc/scrappy), and I'd like to see a second report for the
other three, but they aren't absolutely essential.

So, I still need FreeBSD and, depending on your NetBSD rev and
environment, that one too.

TIA

- Tom