Re: [INTERFACES] [Fwd: errors in psqlodbc]

From: Gerald Gryschuk <gerald(dot)gryschuk(at)home(dot)com>
To: "Thomas G(dot) Lockhart" <lockhart(at)alumni(dot)caltech(dot)edu>
Cc: Gerald Gryschuk <ggryschuk(at)scf(dot)sk(dot)ca>, Byron Nikolaidis <byronn(at)insightdist(dot)com>, "pgsql-interfaces(at)postgreSQL(dot)org" <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>, John Sharp <jsharp(at)cfipro(dot)com>
Subject: Re: [INTERFACES] [Fwd: errors in psqlodbc]
Date: 1998-10-20 04:33:31
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
Thomas G. Lockhart wrote:
> btw, if we start making changes that are _not_ based on the current
> Postgres cvs tree then we will have trouble making the v6.4 release.
> Which would not be desirable :/

Well..., than I guess we'll have to use that source for changes. Having
said that I think its entirely up to you and Byron to sync up this
source again. I for one don't want to see the two packages diverge
simply because they're on different platforms. Besides which because
of the new configuration files it should be a simple matter to release
what we have and than integrate Byron's changes or our own when new
platforms are added.

--
Gerald Gryschuk
gerald(dot)gryschuk(at)home(dot)com