Re: replication with table add/removes..

From: Martin Badie <martinbadie(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: replication with table add/removes..
Date: 2008-10-16 08:10:27
Lists: pgsql-admin

How can I make them constantly create restore points? Once I create
recover.conf  it creates recover.done but what about those new queries
that comes after that? Do I have to re-create recover.conf? Or how do I
achive constant logging to slaves? This issue is not clear in the
documentation   http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.3/interactive/continuous-archiving.html