I think I got it.

From: Gerald Gryschuk <ggryschuk(at)scf(dot)sk(dot)ca>
To: Thomas Lockhart <lockhart(at)alumni(dot)caltech(dot)edu>, Byron Nikolaidis <byronn(at)insightdist(dot)com>, PostgreSQL Developers List <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: I think I got it.
Date: 1998-10-05 15:31:17
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Thomas answer these questions for me, I think I know what might be
wrong.

What is the complete path for your top level Postgres build directory?

What is the complete path for the directory in which you have the odbc
driver source in?

I hope my hunch is correct. The fix will be easy if it is.
--
Gerald Gryschuk(ggryschuk(at)scf(dot)sk(dot)ca)
Programmer Analyst