Re: [INTERFACES] problems with Insight's ODBC driver and Access 97

From: David Hartwig <daybee(at)bellatlantic(dot)net>
To: Roland Dirlewanger <rd(at)dr15(dot)cnrs(dot)fr>
Cc: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Re: [INTERFACES] problems with Insight's ODBC driver and Access 97
Date: 1998-09-07 13:52:43
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

I am at home and I don't remember the exact terminology, but you need to turn on
(or turn off) the declare/fetch in one of the advanced option dialogs. I know I
sound unsure of myself, but trust me on this one. I not fully awake yet.

Byron, this option should be defaulted in the other direction with the next
release.