Re: [HACKERS] Access & Postgres

From: David Hartwig <daveh(at)insightdist(dot)com>
To: Sferacarta Software <sferac(at)bo(dot)nettuno(dot)it>, pgsql-interfaces <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [HACKERS] Access & Postgres
Date: 1998-07-08 16:01:01
Lists: pgsql-hackerspgsql-interfaces
The backend patch is downloadable text file, linked to our FAQ.   I think the direct URL is
http://www.insightdist.com/psqlodbc/junkfilter_patch.txt

I know the code works.   Let me know, though,  if you have trouble retrieving or applying it.   The
patch was originally 2 patches.  I just cat'ed them together.   It should apply properly.

PS:  This is the first time I have distributed the patch this way.  So could I get an affirmation from
you even if it goes smoothy.