DBD Question

From: Len Morgan <len-morgan(at)xroadstx(dot)com>
To: Interfaces <pgsql-interfaces(at)hub(dot)org>
Subject: DBD Question
Date: 1998-06-23 23:55:35
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

This may seem like a stupid question but did you try and create your
table exactly the way it showed in your posting? If I'm not mistaken
there is a problem with using a reserved word such as CHAR or BOOL as a
column name. This may have changed in newer versions but I seem to
recall this was a problem. If this is the case, try it with different
column names (i.e., c CHAR, b bool) etc instead of char CHAR, bool BOOL.

Just a thought

len morgan