Re: [INTERFACES] jdbc examples.

From: Ralf Berger <Ralf(dot)Berger(at)ipk(dot)fhg(dot)de>
To: Lam Nguyen <lnguyen(at)osf1(dot)gmu(dot)edu>
Cc: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Re: [INTERFACES] jdbc examples.
Date: 1998-06-18 08:33:52
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Lam Nguyen wrote:

> Hi,
> I am using linux slackware, kernel 2.0.33. I wonder if anyone
> out there has successfully used jdbc with postgresql-6.3.2. I am
> trying to run the examples and so far no luck. Getting desperate.
>
> Thanks,
>
> --lam

I'm using JDBC with postgresql with no problems. Perhaps you should
describe your problem.

The mistake made by many JDBC-Newbies is that they don't configure
their postmaster with '-i', please check this. A nother problem
is to fiddle with the pg_hba.conf.

Regards
Ralf

--
Fraunhofer IPK
Dipl.-Inform. Ralf Berger

Tel.: ++49-(0)30 390 06 129
Fax.: ++49-(0)30 391 10 37

---

In anything at all, perfection is finally attained not when
there is no longer anything to add, but when there is
no longer anything to take away.

Antoine de Saint Exupery