Re: [INTERFACES] Re: M$-Access'97 and TIMESTAMPs

From: David Hartwig <daveh(at)insightdist(dot)com>
To: "Jose' Soares Da Silva" <sferac(at)bo(dot)nettuno(dot)it>
Cc: Byron Nikolaidis <byronn(at)insightdist(dot)com>, interfaces postgres <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [INTERFACES] Re: M$-Access'97 and TIMESTAMPs
Date: 1998-06-12 13:46:43
Lists: pgsql-interfacespgsql-sql
Here is is what you will need.   I hope you know how to compile a shared lib for your
platform.  This can be an adventure if you have not done it before.     You will have to
adjust the path in the CREATE FUNCTION statement to your lib dir.   Run the SQL after you
compile and install the shared lib.     To test, do something like:

    SELECT * FROM foo WHERE xmin = {some_constant}

I plan to submit a patch to make this a part of the 6.4 base release.