ODBC Cursor Libary

From: Byron Nikolaidis <byronn(at)insightdist(dot)com>
To: "'pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: ODBC Cursor Libary
Date: 1998-05-26 04:11:22
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
Hi,

I am trying to use the odbc cursor library through the mfc recordset.  I
can see that the dll is in place (\windows\system\odbccr32.dll), and I
have verified that the mfc is trying to load it.  When I ran my test
program in debug, with the trace options enabled, I see a message saying
that "cursor library not used: Load Failed" from the driver manager.
I cant understand why it cant load it!

I have a funny feeling it is some "ini file" or "registry" setting
missing.

Can anyone suggest anything, or does anyone have any experience with it,
even with other things besides mfc?

Byron

pgsql-interfaces by date

Next:From: / Duncan LoDate: 1998-05-26 14:22:57