Re: [INTERFACES] Postgres 6.3, Linux, and ODBC

From: David Hartwig <daveh(at)insightdist(dot)com>
To: "Krasnow, Greg" <gak(at)hnc(dot)com>
Cc: "'pgsql-interfaces(at)hub(dot)org'" <pgsql-interfaces(at)hub(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [INTERFACES] Postgres 6.3, Linux, and ODBC
Date: 1998-05-25 12:58:57
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
I'm not sure what you are looking for.  Perhaps this will help.

http://www.insightdist.com/psqlodbc

Do you want run the driver and driver manager manager on native Linux?   This
version is Win95/NT 32 bit only.   If someone has run the driver and/or driver
manager (binaries) under Linux, I will be immensely  impressed.   We are
currently reviewing the posibility of porting the driver to native Unix via
iODBC.