Re: [INTERFACES] Odbc and Visual Basic

From: David Hartwig <daveh(at)insightdist(dot)com>
To: Sbragion Denis <infotecn(at)tin(dot)it>
Cc: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Re: [INTERFACES] Odbc and Visual Basic
Date: 1998-04-27 16:54:08
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
See Byron's posting on this subject.   We are getting some interesting result
from our yet-to-be-posted hacks.   The cool part is that, MS Access no longer
requests the user to tag the primary key at link time.   The downside, though,
is that it has a higher potential for exposing a known bug in the backend's
optimizer.   The bug has to with multipart keys and the large numbers of ANDs
and ORs generated in a single statement while browsing tables.