Re: ODBC driver

From: Byron Nikolaidis <byronn(at)insightdist(dot)com>
To: Stephen Davies <scldad(at)sdc(dot)com(dot)au>, Hannu Krosing <hannu(at)trust(dot)ee>
Cc: "pgsql-interfaces(at)postgreSQL(dot)org" <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: Re: ODBC driver
Date: 1998-04-17 20:27:07
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
Stephen,

I fixed the problems where no dates (or times) were showing up at all in MS Query (and I hope VB too
-- i don't have that to test).  I still haven't added the DateStyle stuff yet, but at least US
format dates will show up.

Try it out.  The current stuff is at our web site.

Byron

Stephen Davies wrote:

> it does not seem to handle date fields at all well.
>
> In MS Query, I get empty columns for all date fields (using US format and real
> format), in  VB5  apps I get "3146 ODBC call failed" on the first
> OpenRecordSet call and in the same app under VB4 I get garbage if the dates
> are in real format  (dmy).
>
> If I switch the server to US format dates, the VB4 apps seem to work OK.
>
> Could we please have a version that works with VB5 and knows about
> international issues.

pgsql-interfaces by date

Next:From: Byron NikolaidisDate: 1998-04-17 20:33:22