Re: ODBC driver

From: Byron Nikolaidis <byronn(at)insightdist(dot)com>
To: Stephen Davies <scldad(at)sdc(dot)com(dot)au>, Hannu Krosing <hannu(at)trust(dot)ee>
Cc: "pgsql-interfaces(at)postgreSQL(dot)org" <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: Re: ODBC driver
Date: 1998-04-17 20:27:07
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

I fixed the problems where no dates (or times) were showing up at all in MS Query (and I hope VB too
-- i don't have that to test).  I still haven't added the DateStyle stuff yet, but at least US
format dates will show up.

Try it out.  The current stuff is at our web site.

Stephen Davies wrote:

> it does not seem to handle date fields at all well.
> In MS Query, I get empty columns for all date fields (using US format and real
> format), in  VB5  apps I get "3146 ODBC call failed" on the first
> OpenRecordSet call and in the same app under VB4 I get garbage if the dates
> are in real format  (dmy).
> If I switch the server to US format dates, the VB4 apps seem to work OK.
> Could we please have a version that works with VB5 and knows about
> international issues.

pgsql-interfaces by date

Next:From: Byron NikolaidisDate: 1998-04-17 20:33:22