Progress on JDBC Driver for PostgreSQL?

From: Bryan Hane <bhane(at)emergingartists(dot)com>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Progress on JDBC Driver for PostgreSQL?
Date: 1998-03-12 14:29:28
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
I have a java application that currently interacts with other database
successfully. InterBase to be specific an windows based database. I am
trring to get the same application to run with postgresql. I have the
newest version of postgresql. My os is linux. I have found the JDBC
driver is not as complete as other JDBC drivers.
I was curious as to how the development of the driver was coming and
what is being worked on now.
bryan

pgsql-interfaces by date

Next:From: Johannes AlbrechtDate: 1998-03-12 15:43:07