Re: development environment of postgres

From: "Carlos Chacon" <cdcarloschacon(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Tom Lane" <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: "dakotali kasap" <dakotalidavid(at)yahoo(dot)com>, "Andrew Dunstan" <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>, "Chris Browne" <cbbrowne(at)acm(dot)org>, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: development environment of postgres
Date: 2006-12-18 02:23:29
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi,

To modify postgres, i use kwrite... then "make and make install".... that's
all....

But i use this web site to navegate inside the postgres code, i found it
very useful....
http://www.mcknight.de/pgsql-doxygen/cvshead/html/

(of course, this web site may be don't have the recent realease of postgres)