Re: Search machine is ready

From: "John Hansen" <john(at)geeknet(dot)com(dot)au>
To: "Magnus Hagander" <mha(at)sollentuna(dot)net>, "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>, <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Search machine is ready
Date: 2006-03-13 09:00:02
Lists: pgsql-www

Hmmm,.... Odd

The expire timeout for the SOA record is 5 hrs.
It was added way longer ago than that.

My own DNS has picked it up, but I know my ISP's DNS hasn't,.
(and hence I can't test it myself yet, as they do transparent proxying)

Would most ISP's be conservative and specify a minimum TTL for ALL records, regardless of what they have been configured to?

... John