Re: [INTERFACES] Printing from PgAccess

From: Constantin Teodorescu <teo(at)flex(dot)ro>
To: Peter T Mount <pgint(at)maidast(dot)demon(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: PostgreSQL Interfaces <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [INTERFACES] Printing from PgAccess
Date: 1998-01-13 12:56:07
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
Peter T Mount wrote:

> A couple of years ago, I wrote a small application in Tcl/Tk, which
> generated postscript files containing a map showing how far we had got in
> capturing data into a GIS system.
> I can't remember much on how I had done this, but I should be able to dig
> up the code to give you some pointers.

Thanks.

In PgAccess I will use a canvas in order to paint the report and get the
image as postscript file.

1. Presuming that my printer uses A4 paper (X mm by Y mm). How do I know
where should I stop writting on canvas (where is the page limit). My
objects from the canvas are using some coordinates. What is the formula
for translating from canvas coordinates into milimeters ?

--
Constantin Teodorescu
FLEX Consulting Braila, ROMANIA