OT - pg perl DBI question

From: Glyn Astill <glynastill(at)yahoo(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: OT - pg perl DBI question
Date: 2008-01-29 12:24:05
Lists: pgsql-general
Hi chaps,

I'm trying yo run a perl script that uses DBI (Slonys to be precise) and I'm getting the error:

Can't locate in @INC

Now I do have the file in /usr/lib/perl5/DBD/ but the script can't
see it. I'm guessing that unless I fudge it and put the absoloute
path in the script, I need to set some sort of path somewhere, but
I'm lost as to what or where.

Could someone point me in the correct direction please?

Support the World Aids Awareness campaign this month with Yahoo! For Good

pgsql-general by date

Next:From: CaTDate: 2008-01-29 12:30:28