OT - pg perl DBI question

From: Glyn Astill <glynastill(at)yahoo(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: OT - pg perl DBI question
Date: 2008-01-29 12:24:05
Lists: pgsql-general
Hi chaps,

I'm trying yo run a perl script that uses DBI (Slonys
psql_replication_check.pl to be precise) and I'm getting the error:

Can't locate Pg.pm in @INC

Now I do have the file in /usr/lib/perl5/DBD/ but the script can't
see it. I'm guessing that unless I fudge it and put the absoloute
path in the script, I need to set some sort of path somewhere, but
I'm lost as to what or where.

Could someone point me in the correct direction please?

Support the World Aids Awareness campaign this month with Yahoo! For Good http://uk.promotions.yahoo.com/forgood/

pgsql-general by date

Next:From: CaTDate: 2008-01-29 12:30:28