Res: Question on NpgsqlParameter object

From: "Francisco Figueiredo Jr(dot)" <fxjrlists(at)yahoo(dot)com(dot)br>
To: Oliveiros Cristina <oliveiros(dot)cristina(at)gmail(dot)com>, pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Res: Question on NpgsqlParameter object
Date: 2007-05-28 22:32:12
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Hi Oliveiros!

Unfortunately it is not possible with current state to get this text.

You will have to enable either Npgsql Log or postgresql log.

Just add those lines:

// Enable logging.
NpgsqlEventLog.Level = LogLevel.Debug;
NpgsqlEventLog.LogName = "NpgsqlTests.LogFile";
It will show you all the commands sent to server.

You can also get support from Npgsql mail list and forum. Check out Npgsql project page:

http://npgsql.projects.postgresql.org

I hope it helps.

--
Regards,