Re: BUG #3059: psql to 'postgres' shortcut

From: Raymond Naseef <raymondnaseef(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>, Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
Cc: Phil Frost <phil(at)macprofessionals(dot)com>, pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: BUG #3059: psql to 'postgres' shortcut
Date: 2007-02-28 00:25:38
Lists: pgsql-bugs
Dear Team,

I checked the shortcut and was unable to find any note about "close on exit" or anything like that.  The .bat method sounds wonderful, and I would appreciate such a change to make the product a little more responsive.

Thank you for your consideration and time,

Raymond Naseef

P.S. I apologize if my email were not being sent properly.  I will pay close attention to this going forward.