Re: Animated advertisement banners

From: "Steve Simms" <steve(at)deefs(dot)net>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Animated advertisement banners
Date: 2004-01-15 15:43:54
Lists: pgsql-www
Michael Glaesemann said:
> What are people's feelings considering the size/shape of the ads?

The main issue I see with the banner ads is that the left one is where I would
expect the site logo (i.e. the elephant) to be on most sites.

I'm occasionally caught off guard by this even after having been to the site
quite often, and I would imagine the same to be true of others who visit the
site.

This might be worth considering in a subsequent redesign of the site.

Hope this helps,

Steve Simms
Database Developer & Administrator
Medical Media Systems, Inc.