Hex representation

From: Carol Walter <walterc(at)indiana(dot)edu>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Hex representation
Date: 2008-09-24 19:20:03
Lists: pgsql-admin
Hello,

Does anyone know what the format of hex characters for postgres are?
I'm trying to create files that contain a 0x55.  It looks to me like
it should require a delimiter of some sort between the characters.  I
don't know how postgres would know that the string was a hex
representation and not just a character zero, followed by a character
x, followed by a character 5, followed by a character 5.

Carol

pgsql-admin by date

Next:From: Chirag DaveDate: 2008-09-24 19:29:59