Support for COPY in the ODBC driver

From: "Sailesh Krishnamurthy" <skrishnamurthy(at)truviso(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Support for COPY in the ODBC driver
Date: 2007-07-19 17:34:59
Lists: pgsql-odbc
Folks

The JDBC driver has implemented, or is in the process of implementing,
support for COPY in the JDBC driver. I'm not sure if it makes sense to
actually implement this in the ODBC driver as well, but I'm curious if
anyone has given any thought to it.

In general, I'm not sure what the right place is for the APIs that can
be used for bulk loading/unloading of data.

--

Regards

Sailesh Krishnamurthy

Co-Founder & Chief Architect

Truviso, Inc.

http://www.truviso.com

[W]: (650) 242-3503

[C]: (650) 804-6585

pgsql-odbc by date

Next:From: Sailesh KrishnamurthyDate: 2007-07-19 19:02:39