Re: Build problems with MS VC++ Express 2005

From: "Sailesh Krishnamurthy" <skrishnamurthy(at)truviso(dot)com>
To: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)postgresql(dot)org>,"Hiroshi Saito" <z-saito(at)guitar(dot)ocn(dot)ne(dot)jp>
Cc: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Build problems with MS VC++ Express 2005
Date: 2007-07-19 17:32:53
Lists: pgsql-odbc
Hello Hiroshi-San and Dave

Thanks a lot for the tips. I'm quite the windows noob.
I managed to get things working fine now. It might be nice to be add
these links to the "Compiling on win32 page".

One more thing I found while building the Installer: before building the
installer it's necessary to run the build twice, once with
ANSI_VERSION=yes and once with ANSI_VERSION=no - this way we get both
the Release and the MultiByteRelease directories, which are both
required by the installer.

--
Regards
Sailesh Krishnamurthy