VB.net and PostgreSQL readiness

To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: VB.net and PostgreSQL readiness
Date: 2007-02-21 18:36:22
Lists: pgsql-novice

Hi ,

I have a program already working on LAMP architecture. Now since the
business logic is in PostgreSQL. We were interested to build the front end
on VB.net. Would like to know the readiness of PostgreSQL working with
VB.net . Would appreciate If anyone can suggest any drivers, website and
essential reading before I go for coding.

--
Regards,
Vishal Kashyap.