Re: Fw: working with blobs in a two-server setup

From: "Jules Alberts" <jules(dot)alberts(at)arbodienst-limburg(dot)nl>
To: pgsql-php(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Fw: working with blobs in a two-server setup
Date: 2004-10-27 20:28:05
Lists: pgsql-php

Thom Dyson zei:
> Without a code sample it is pretty hard to offer any specific advice
> about
> what you are doing wrong.
>
> Here is what I used to load some files. All the $file____ variables
> are
> set above this block.
>
> $localname = "/home/tdyson/" . $filename;
> $fp = fopen($localname,"r");
^^^^^

Thanks for reacting Tom. Seems that the problem was somewhere in the
adodb code. I switched to the native pg functions and they work
fine, so my problems are solved. Looking back i'm not sure if the
change to a two server setup was the problem... The test server was
a Fedora Core 2, now it's two Debian stables which have no doubt
older versions of adodb (and every other package, but that's the
price for stability I guess :)

Anyway, it's working now, thanks again.