Re: partitioning using dblink

From: Scara Maccai <m_lists(at)yahoo(dot)it>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: partitioning using dblink
Date: 2008-03-03 22:57:35
Lists: pgsql-general

Is there a "specific" reason why views can't be part of an inheritance tree?
I mean: it's that we "don't want" it or it would be just difficult to implement?

L'email della prossima generazione? Puoi averla con la nuova Yahoo! Mail: http://it.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html

pgsql-general by date

Previous:From: DeeDate: 2008-03-03 21:33:22
Subject: Re: beginner: what permissions required to install on windows 2000+