LAPUG Meeting at CalPoly

From: noelp(at)calpacs(dot)org
To: "Richard Broersma" <richard(dot)broersma(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: "Los Angles PostgreSQL Users Group" <lapug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: LAPUG Meeting at CalPoly
Date: 2008-05-27 21:02:09
Lists: lapug

Richard,

Unfortunately, do to a scheduling family scheduling conflict, I'm not
going to be able to make the PUG meeting on the 30th. Also, Moo and Geoff
are out of town. Moo is overseas on vacation and Geoff will be at
RailsConf in Portland. I feel bad, I was really looking forward to this
next meeting with the CalPoly CS club :-(

-Noel