Connection is closed. Operation is not permitted. ------HELP....

From: "baisa, darwin" <darwin(dot)baisa(at)ips(dot)invensys(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Connection is closed. Operation is not permitted. ------HELP....
Date: 2007-07-06 11:31:10
Lists: pgsql-jdbc
Hi friends,

            I have an application built on top of postgres database. I
recently updated my JRE from 1.4 to 1.6, with out changing the code.

But my application is throwing following exception frequently.

org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: Connection is closed.  Operation is
not permitted.

            at
org.postgresql.jdbc1.AbstractJdbc1ResultSet.next(AbstractJdbc1ResultSet.
java:138)

I am using "PostgreSQL 7.4.1" database server and "pg74.1jdbc3.jar"
driver. Can any one please help in this issue? It is affecting whole
system.

Do I need to upgrade my Driver also? If yes what is the correct driver
for JDK 1.6 with PostgreSQL7.4.1 server?

Thanks,

Darwin

Confidentiality Notice:
The information contained in this electronic message and any attachment(s) to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the recipient(s) and may contain confidential, privileged or proprietary information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately, delete all copies of this message and any attachment(s). Any other use of the E-Mail by you is prohibited.

pgsql-jdbc by date

Next:From: Dave CramerDate: 2007-07-06 12:28:00
Subject: Re: Bug in org.postgresql.jdbc2.AbstractJdbc2Array