Re: User Defined Types -- Using inet/cdr from JDBC ?

From: rfrancis(at)ev(dot)net
To: "j(dot)random(dot)programmer" <javadesigner(at)yahoo(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: User Defined Types -- Using inet/cdr from JDBC ?
Date: 2007-08-23 12:24:26
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

J. Random,

I have implemented network datatype extensions for the JDBC driver. This includes PGcidr, PGinet and PGmacaddr, they are available from the following URL.

http://oak.cats.ohiou.edu/~rf358197/jdbc/2/

They should be pretty easy to use and if you find any defects I am more than happy to fix them. I would love to see them integrated into the base driver at some point and am willing to make any modifications which need to be made to facilitate this. Hopefully they will be of some use to you.

Kind Regards,
Russell Francis