Lock Statistics

From: "Milen A(dot) Radev" <milen(at)radev(dot)net>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Lock Statistics
Date: 2007-07-30 16:11:11
Lists: pgsql-admin
I have performance problems with a DB (slow queries) and I suspect the
main cause is that a lot of queries wait for a lock on one small
table. That's why I need some stats about the number and (average)
wait-time for locks (even only for this particular table).

After a bit of googling I found a project in PgFoundry with a
promising description - http://pgfoundry.org/projects/pglockdiag/.
Unfortunately the projects seems stillborn - no published files and
nothing in CVS.

--
Milen A. Radev

pgsql-admin by date

Next:From: adeyDate: 2007-07-30 22:35:25