Recent refactoring broke VC++ 2005 EE

From: "Milen A(dot) Radev" <milen(at)radev(dot)net>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Recent refactoring broke VC++ 2005 EE
Date: 2006-12-07 12:20:47
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
I'm using VC+ 2005 Express Edition to build pgAdmin and the changes
from revision 5762 are (probably) incompatible with this edition. I
got the following error messages:

"Solution folders are not supported in this version of Visual Studio.
Solution folder 'xtra' will be displayed as unavailable."

(The message repeated for several other similar folders.)

And after those:

"Some of the properties associated with the solution could not be read."

I said "probably incompatible" because I have not tried to build the
solution after those error messages. May be there is a workaround.

I suppose this feature, "Solution folders", is very useful but leaving
amateur C++ programmers out is not very helpful for the project.

--
Milen A. Radev

pgadmin-hackers by date

Next:From: Dave PageDate: 2006-12-07 13:22:10