Re: Crash of the OleDB component and of the ODBC component !

From: "Hiroshi Saito" <z-saito(at)guitar(dot)ocn(dot)ne(dot)jp>
To: "Eric Christ" <eric(dot)christ(at)setri(dot)com>,<pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: <inoue(at)tpf(dot)co(dot)jp>
Subject: Re: Crash of the OleDB component and of the ODBC component !
Date: 2009-01-07 15:03:00
Lists: pgsql-odbc
Hi.

Sorry very late reaction...

Um, I think oledb is not solved this(ODBC)ML.
Please contact place is here.
http://pgfoundry.org/projects/oledb

> My client application is developed in LabVIEW 8.6 (from Nationnal
> instrument). That oversight of energy production.
> It is called "scav.exe"

I don't have suitable advice by the reason without using LabVIEW...
However, we seem to have a problem.

> I have test the connexion with the oleDB driver AND the ODBC driver
> The result is the same
> For the ODBC driver i use the following parameters :
> The statement by the ODBC connection is in Windows
> In Adminsteur ODBC Data Source tab "Source of user data"
> The parameters are:
>  "Data Source =" EDF_SCAV_1_A "
>  "Database" = "EDF_SCAV"
>  "Server" = "192.168.200.10"
>  "User Name" = "postgres"
>  "PassWorld" = "admin"
>  "SSL mode" disable =
>  "Port" = 5432
> Driver: PostgresSQL Unicode
>
> The UDL file contain :
> [oledb]
> ; Everything after this line is an OLE DB initstring
> Provider=MSDASQL.1;Password=admin;Persist Security Info=True;User
> ID=postgres;Data Source=EDF_SCAV_1_A;Initial Catalog=EDF_SCAV
>

> I do not know what to do to find out why the service crash.
> One of you would have an idea?

If possible, please get mylog of psqlODBC and send to me and Inoue-san.
I want to obtain time to see it.

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito