postgresql log file on fc2

From: "Kevin B(dot)" <db(at)ke5in(dot)com>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: postgresql log file on fc2
Date: 2005-01-20 16:00:43
Lists: pgsql-novice

Hi,

I am looking for the postgres log file on a stock install of fc2 (postgres
7.4 was installed from the fc2 CDs.) I see that there is a file named
pgsql in /var/log but it is 0 bytes. My guess is that I need to turn
logging on. Does someone know if /var/log/pgsql on fc2 is used for
logging or something else? In other words, can I start postgres with -l
/var/log/pgsql for logging or should I log to a differnt file?

Thanks,
Kevin