facing problem with createdb.

From: Ms swati chande <swativc(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: facing problem with createdb.
Date: 2009-06-29 19:32:31
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi,

I built postgresql from source using Windows 2005.

After installation, I am trying to create a database using

createdb.

It then asks for a password. What password is it? There are now passwords set on my system. Also tried editing pg_hba.conf. But could not solve the problem.

How do I move ahead.

Thanks

Regards