Re: replication?

From: TomDB <tomdb(at)uk2(dot)net>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: replication?
Date: 2006-11-14 20:58:50
Lists: pgsql-admin

hmm - I was hoping to have it in a database supported by PHP,
preferably freely available. MySQL would be OK too, but I didn't find
it there either.

Strange, cause to my knowledge 'even' MS Access offers it - I used it
before in the Access 97 version. And Access it not what I'd call a
decent database.