I need an program

From: toto toto <totogbp(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-cluster-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: I need an program
Date: 2009-12-14 17:52:20
Lists: pgsql-cluster-hackers
I need a program in PHP which can extract the hidden biders from ebay.I will have to insert the item number and the program must show me all bidders of the auction and their emails.
Also the same  program must  extract the registered contact information for any specified bidder specially the email address

pgsql-cluster-hackers by date

Next:From: Josh BerkusDate: 2010-02-05 18:30:36