Installation on Windows XP Home

From: Christophe CADIC <cadic(dot)christophe(at)wanadoo(dot)fr>
To: pgsql-hackers-win32(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Installation on Windows XP Home
Date: 2004-09-02 09:55:16
Lists: pgsql-hackers-win32
Hello,
I currently develop a software using postgreSQL..
It will run on Windows XP (Professional & Home).
Actually i use UltraSQL on Windows XP Home.
I am very interested by your win32 developement.
In the current win32 release, it is necessary to create a specific user account to install database.
On windows XP Home, it is not possible to create this type of account (Also Administrator or Limited User accounts are availables).
I hope you could help me...
Thank you,
Christophe CADIC
Independant Developper