Separating application from data

From: Ago <ago(at)nmb(dot)it>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Separating application from data
Date: 2004-05-31 08:17:44
Lists: pgsql-general
Is it possible to put the data and structure files of Postgres (tables, views, indicies, sequences and so on) on another machine than that one where system files are? In other words I want to put only the system and application files on one server and only the structure and data files on another server, is it possible? and if yes, how can I?
Thanks.

pgsql-general by date

Next:From: zuhans@iname.comDate: 2004-05-31 08:36:56