Atlanta Job Opening

From: "Gene Smith" <gsmith(at)vereduscorp(dot)com>
To: <atlpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Atlanta Job Opening
Date: 2009-05-01 18:27:16
Lists: atlpug
I have an opening in Atlanta for a PostgreSQL DBA.

This is a permanent opportunity with a growing (yes, even in this
economy!) company.  The would love to find someone with PostgreSQL
experience, but are open to someone with an Oracle or DB2 background if
they have the right attitude about PostgreSQL.  Please let me know if
any is interested or if you know of anyone that would be a good fit.

Regards,

Gene Smith

Veredus Corporation
678-420-7492 - Direct
404-846-9385 - Fax

Advancing Business with People
 <http://www.vereduscorp.com/> www.vereduscorp.com

 <http://www.linkedin.com/in/genesmith>
http://www.linkedin.com/in/genesmith

HOT JOBS -  <http://www.veredusatl.wordpress.com>
www.veredusatl.wordpress.com

atlpug by date

Next:From: Michael Alan BrewerDate: 2009-06-24 03:18:26