get current function name

From: Nicholas Slabosz <nicholas(dot)slabosz(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: get current function name
Date: 2009-09-28 06:45:56
Lists: pgsql-novice

Hi

For user defined functions or procedures is it possible to dynamically
generate the current function name when a process flow is running? I am
working on a project where each user defined function will have exception
catching that calls another function to log that exception or error should
one occur, passing the current function name as an argument. Rather then
hard code the function name as a parameter in each function i want to use
another function to generate this info.

I have searched forums high and low and found nothing.

Kind Regards