How to Partition?

From: "xsk" <xsk(at)mails(dot)tsinghua(dot)edu(dot)cn>
To: pgsql-performance(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: How to Partition?
Date: 2005-03-07 06:26:18
Lists: pgsql-performance

Hi,
I have been doing a project that modify the original codes for pg.
Now I feel very interesting in table or index partition.
And I have paid great attention to the discussion about that before, and
got so much information.
Now I have some ideas about how to partition on pg. I want to mainly modify
the query part, or the storage part. Can any one give me some suggestions
for this? Thank you.

Best regards
Alford