Re: add xml support function

From: fangfang liu <yisuoyanyu888(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Andrew Dunstan <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: add xml support function
Date: 2009-12-31 14:55:58
Lists: pgsql-hackers
thanks for Xquery info, I do not start to implenment the xmlquery() itself ,
maybe call xqilla lib or sth else in the future.
I think xmltable is almost equal to xmlquery , except that it retuns
talbeset insead of xml.

I take xmlconcat as an example , add xmlquery whereever xmlconcat appers and
nothing else.
the first problem is ,  I have to make xmlquery accepted by the parser.