Re: reviews not completed

From: Jaime Casanova <jcasanov(at)systemguards(dot)com(dot)ec>
To: Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-rrreviewers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: reviews not completed
Date: 2009-09-22 22:23:17
Lists: pgsql-rrreviewers

On Mon, Sep 21, 2009 at 1:44 AM, Jaime Casanova
<jcasanov(at)systemguards(dot)com(dot)ec> wrote:

> do you think we have to wait a few days to
> see if there is any response to it or just assign me a new patch just
> now

ok. there was some discussion about this one and now seems like Kaigai
will do some minor adjustments and an addition to the patch...

anyone objects if i take the "lock wait statistics" patch? i will send
a review for saturday or sunday, if anyone can beat me then fine...

--
Atentamente,
Jaime Casanova