Re: [WWW] TODO wiki

From: Jaime Casanova <jcasanov(at)systemguards(dot)com(dot)ec>
To: PostgreSQL www <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [WWW] TODO wiki
Date: 2009-07-03 03:53:40
Lists: pgsql-www

2009/7/2 Jaime Casanova <jcasanov(at)systemguards(dot)com(dot)ec>:
> Hi,
>
> http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2009-07/msg00178.php
> Just in case, I am doing this.

I removed all items marked as TodoItemDone from
http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Todo and create a new page called
http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/TodoDone84 (i still don't know from
where we can link this) that is basically the same page but only with
TodoItemDone's

I let this one in the TODO, but i think this is partially done, right?

Improve ability to modify views via ALTER TABLE
* Re: idea: storing view source in system catalogs
* modifying views
* Re: patch: Add columns via CREATE OR REPLACE VIEW

--
Atentamente,
Jaime Casanova