Re: Your database comparison article

From: "Merlin Moncure" <merlin(dot)moncure(at)rcsonline(dot)com>
To: "Josh Berkus" <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Cc: <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Your database comparison article
Date: 2003-03-24 18:31:05
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Josh Berkus wrote:
> Merlin,
>
> Regardless what anyone thinks of the first article's quality,
comparisons
> of
> Postgres vs. MSSQL are *exactly* what we want to see in print. And
we
> certainly won't get any cooperation from the writer by criticizing
him.

Point taken. Also, there is no reason to believe the author's
knowledge, while presumed, is lacking in any way. By the way, getting
postgres mentioned in any publication is a good thing, so kudos to you
for doing your job: it's more than I've done! (mostly limited to
expressing my opinion).

Merlin