Re: postgres.h missing

From: Darren Cook <darren(at)flyingcolor(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: postgres.h missing
Date: 2001-04-24 08:55:38
Lists: pgsql-bugs
>pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org writes:
>> (BTW php4 is patched in CVS to include postgres_fe.h instead of
postgres.h).

>PHP *should* have been patched to not include either one.  If they
>didn't get it right yet, would you rattle their cage a little more?

Sorry to confuse, I got that from the mailing list archives, not the actual
CVS; further on in the thread it says that neither are needed:
  http://www.phpbuilder.com/mail/php-developer-list/2001022/0136.php

(the latest php4 release does not have this patch, so brace yourself as
more people upgrade to 7.1).

Darren